Include Easter Seals Goodwill Industries in your Bequest or Trust.
How it Works
- You can provide now for a future gift to Easter Seals Goodwill Industries by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
- Your will or trust directs assets to your heirs.
- Your will or trust directs a bequest to Easter Seals Goodwill Industries for the purpose(s) you specify.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that your gift will benefit Easter Seals Goodwill Industries tomorrow just as you intend it to today.
I give, devise and bequeath $_____ (sum of money), or _____% (percentage) of my estate, or _____ (named property), or all the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate to Easter Seals Goodwill Industries Rehabilitation Center, Inc., located in North Haven, Connecticut to be used for programs and services in the State of Connecticut for its charitable uses and purposes.
Please let us know if you have made a bequest to Easter Seals Goodwill Industries so we can welcome you to the Legacy Circle.
For more information, please contact the Development Department at (203) 777-2000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this Web page should not be construed as tax, accounting, estate or financial planning advice or opinion. The contents are intended for general informational purposes only, and you are urged to consult legal, tax, estate and financial planning professionals concerning your unique situation and any specific questions you may have.