Pay Rate: $14.90/hr
- Dental, Health, Vision included
- 403 (b) Retirement package with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Responsible for the overall store operations including collections, processing, sales, financial performance, loss control activities and personnel management in the absence of Manager.
- Regularly supervises work for more than ten (10) subordinate sales personnel at any given time.
- May be required to lay out and supervise work for community service workers and supported employment work crews.
- Will typically be required to work regular weekend (i.e. Saturday, Sunday), evening hours and holidays customary to the retail trade.
- Ensure that quality customer service is provided by self and employees in a timely and courteous manner to all shoppers, donors and other employees.
- HS diploma/GED, plus a minimum of 2 yrs. related experience, including supervisory experience. Must have attained 18 years of age.
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V