- Pay rate $10.67/hr
- Dental, health, vision included
- 403(b) retirement package with a company match
- Responsible for assisting in the overall store operations including receiving/processing donations from donors
- Completing sales transactions on the POS system
- Displaying items on and pulling items from the sales floor
- General maintenance and store operations to provide a safe, clean and welcoming environment for donors and shoppers.
- Floater will be assigned a “home” store location and will be periodically reassigned to cover short and long-term needs at Goodwill Stores and Attended Donation Centers.
- Mileage reimbursement will not be provided except in extenuating circumstances where the commute is considered excessive and only with the prior approval.
- Valid CT driver’s license in good standing (current registration/automobile insurance must be maintained).
- HS diploma/GED; or 1-3 months’ related experience and/or training
PLEASE SEND ALL INQUIRIES TO email@example.com
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V