- Pay rate $11.02/hr.
- Dental, health, vision included
- 403(b) retirement package with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Retail Store Associate may be trained on all non-management aspects of store operations
- Responsible for assisting in the overall store operations including receiving/processing donations from donors
- Completing sales transactions on the POS system
- Displaying items on and pulling items from the sales floor
- General maintenance and store operations to provide a safe, clean and welcoming environment for donors and shoppers
- Ensure that quality customer service is provided in a timely and courteous manner to all shoppers, donors and other employees
- Will typically be required to work regular weekend (i.e. Saturday, Sunday), holiday and evening hours customary to the retail trade
- Floater will be assigned a “home” store location and will be periodically reassigned to cover short and long-term needs at Goodwill Stores and Attended Donation Centers
- Mileage reimbursement will not be provided except in extenuating circumstances where the commute is considered excessive and only with the prior approval
HS diploma/GED; and 1-3 months’ related experience or training.
Valid CT drivers’ license in good standing (current registration/automobile insurance must be maintained)
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V