Pay Rate: $13.40/hr
- Dental, Health, Vision included
- 403 (b) Retirement package with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Work as part of the interdisciplinary team to assist workers in identifying and making choices about their social, vocational and behavioral goals.
- Train workers to perform their essential work tasks in an appropriate and productive manner, specific to the workplace and provide on-going support as needed.
- Utilize approved behavioral management techniques to improve a workers ability to be included in community work settings.
- Assist workers with personal care needs as needed.
- HS Diploma/G.E.D. plus at least 3-5 yrs.’ related experience OR bachelor’s degree in related field.
- May require use of personal vehicle; current CT DL, registration/automobile insurance must be maintained.
- Ability to obtain a Public Service License (PSL) a must!
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V