Pay Rate: $11.44/hr
- Dental, Health, Vision included
- 403 (b) Retirement package with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Responsible for the movement of materials for the plant, in-house or at other sites, to include loading and unloading of trucks, movement of raw materials and completed shipments to and from sites and storage of goods.
- Pre-sort and grade donated goods for shipping to retail stores, outlet, salvage or trash.
- May be required to work weekend (i.e. Saturday, Sunday), evening and holiday hours.
- Load materials into and from vehicles, install strapping, bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, assisting truck driver.
- Assist in preparation of all shipping documentation for materials being shipped from premises.
- Knowledge of donations for retail stores (good quality items), collectibles for online sales and outlet quality products a plus!
- HS Diploma/GED; and 1-3 months’ related experience or training.
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V