Pay Rate: $12.37/hr
- Dental, Health, Vision included
- 403 (b) Retirement package with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Perform specific job duties to support SPICE, Blended and CES participants with feeding programs, personal care, routine supervision, support and transporting of program participants.
- Assist Community Activities Specialists/Job Coaches in ensuring that all meal preparation and feeding is completed in strict adherence with written feeding programs for participants.
- Attend and provide support and supervision at recreation and community based activities.
- HS Diploma/G.E.D. plus at least 3-5 yrs.’ related experience. Some evening hours are required!
- May require use of personal vehicle; current CT DL, registration/automobile insurance must be maintained.
- Ability to obtain a Public Service License (PSL) a must!
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V