Pay Rate: $45,080/yr.
- Dental, Health, Vision included
- 403 (b) Retirement package with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Performs diversified duties to ensure development and implementation of special events designed to maximize funds raised for the Agency.
- Responsible for all aspects of special fund raising events to include planning/development; solicitation of sponsorship and donations; facility location; recruitment/training/coordination of volunteers, as well as outside vendors; marketing (e.g. radio, television, flyers).
- Assists in the development of budgets and goals.
- Develops and maintains full utilization of Blackbaud/E-tapestry for database management and on-line giving.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, a proven track record in special events fundraising as well as the ability to lead and motivate volunteers.
- BA degree with a min of 2 yrs’ experience in event planning is required.
- Requires use of personal vehicle; current CT DL, registration/automobile insurance must be maintained.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under deadlines a must.
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V