- Pay rate $11.64/hr
- Drives minibus or van to transport individuals receiving services, trainees or company personnel by performing the following duties
- Drives vehicle from individual/central loading area to social services/rehabilitation center, training location, job site, or other destination according to assigned schedule
- Assists passengers with disabilities into and out of vehicle
- Assesses physical environment of all service locations and other community settings, vehicles used for transport of individuals, sidewalks, walkways, corridors, parking lots and other pathways used while escorting individuals to/from Agency vehicles, to avoid potential hazards
- Reports safety hazards to immediate supervisor or to appropriate personnel.
- H.S. diploma/GED and 3-12 months related experience and/or training.
- Current CT Public Service License in good standing.
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V