Pay Rate: $103, 028/yr.
- Dental, Health, Vision included
- 403 (b) Retirement package with a company match
- Generous paid time off
We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable finance professional for administration of financial planning, development/adherence to policies and sound accounting practices as well as control functions for the organization.
- Responsible for direct oversight for budgeting, auditing, tax and insurance activities, lease negotiations, grant accounting and internal/external financial reporting.
- Experience managing government and other grants is a must.
- Prepare annual budget; compile, audit, analyze and question budget information prepared by administrative staff to prepare a balanced operating budget by cost and revenue centers which will meet with the goals and objectives for ESGI.
- Manages two subordinate supervisors who supervise a total of five employees in the Accounting Department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this area.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Master’s degree or equivalent as well as at least 5 – 7 yrs. of related experience
- CPA credential is a strong plus.
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V