Pay Rate: $83,922/yr.
- Dental, Health, Vision included
- 403 (b) Retirement package with a company match
- Generous paid time off
Looking for an energetic, knowledgeable candidate who is passionate in his/her advocacy for persons with disabilities and other challenges to achieving successful employment. We serve a large consumer group through a contract with the State of CT Department of Developmental Services as well as the Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services. In addition, we have successfully served ex-offenders in our Community Reentry Services. We seek someone who is committed to Mission Integration in our retail operation and further development of workforce development services for our community members.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, planning, development, supervision and evaluation of ESGI’s employment and community services.These services include, but are not limited to: supported employment; assessment, training and job seeking skills development; job placement and coaching; educational and family strengthening; and recreational, social and retirement services.
- Ability to write routine reports, prepare grant applications, written proposals and annual contracts for various granting and funding sources.
- Manages five subordinate department supervisors who supervise a total of approximately 80 employees in the Employment & Community Services Division.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Master Files of individuals receiving services, evaluation reports, job descriptions, personnel procedures, professional journal and periodicals and safety reports.
- Ensure that departmental activities are adequately documented satisfying requirements of ESGI, funding sources, CARF and other governmental agencies.
- B. A. from four-year college or university; 5-7 yrs’ related experience and/or training.
- Requires use of personal vehicle; current CT DL, registration/automobile insurance must be maintained.
EOE/AA – M/F/D/V